World Alopecia Community currently offers four levels of sponsorship for vendors. Choose the sponsorship that fits your marketing plan and budget and let us help you reach our growing audience!
Bronze Level – Bronze level sponsorship ($50 for six months) includes a link to your website or product in our “resources” section.
Silver Level – Silver level sponsorship ($100 for six months) includes a link to your website or product in our “resources section” and a weekly marketing promotion on our social media sites.
Gold Level – Gold level sponsorship ($200 for six months) includes a link to your website or product in our “resources” section, a weekly marketing promotion on our social media sites, and an additional marketing promotion in our bi-weekly email newsletter to our subscribing members.
Platinum Level – Platinum level sponsorship ($500 for six months) includes a link to your website or product in our “resources” section, logo inclusion on t-shirts for each Bald Girl 5K races scheduled during your subscription period, an additional marketing promotion in our bi-weekly email newsletter to our subscribing members, and an on-staff marketing manager who will promote your product/service through our social media outlets throughout the week.
Have questions about which level is right for your business? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the impact my sponsorship has on the alopecia community? Every dollar, pooled with others support, will help us reach our mission to support those affected by all forms of alopecia around the world through:
- Evidence-based education online through our website, social media, and support groups, as well as through print material distributed worldwide.
- Wellness activities such as mini-retreats to teach attendees about healthy eating, stress reduction, and cosmetic options, as well as “Meet & Greet” dinner gatherings for face-to-face support.
- Continued community support through new and innovative virtual technologies to increase “face time” for those who live in rural areas.
When you become a sponsoring vendor of World Alopecia Community, Inc., you make a powerful commitment to changing the lives of those affected by all forms of alopecia across the globe. Our organization is committed to giving adults a healthy psychological outlook on life.
Your support reaches 10,000+ people who are affected by alopecia areata. It is estimated that 2.1% of the world’s population which means we still have a lot of people to help. Our promise to you is to share the stories of the people you are supporting whose lives you are changing. We’ll do this through:
- Regular email updates via newsletter
- Highlights and results of the programs you’re funding through our website articles and social media postings
- Exclusive discounts to World Alopecia Community events and products
Is my sponsorship tax deductible? World Alopecia Community, Inc. is a registered exempt organization in the state of Delaware. Our 501(c)(3) status is pending through the Internal Revenue Service.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.