What is the impact my sponsorship has on the alopecia community? Every dollar, pooled with others support, will help us reach our mission to support those affected by all forms of alopecia around the world through:
- Evidence-based education online through our website, social media, and support groups, as well as through print material distributed worldwide.
- Wellness activities such as mini-retreats to teach attendees about healthy eating, stress reduction, and cosmetic options, as well as “Meet & Greet” dinner gatherings for face-to-face support.
- Continued community support through new and innovative virtual technologies to increase “face time” for those who live in rural areas.
When you become a sponsoring member of World Alopecia Community, Inc., you make a powerful commitment to changing the lives of those affected by all forms of alopecia across the globe. Our organization is committed to giving adults a healthy psychological outlook on life.
Your support reaches 10,000+ people who are affected by alopecia areata. It is estimated that 2.1% of the world’s population which means we still have a lot of people to help. Our promise to you is to share the stories of the people you are supporting whose lives you are changing. We’ll do this through:
- Regular email updates via newsletter
- Highlights and results of the programs you’re funding through our website articles and social media postings
- Exclusive discounts to World Alopecia Community events and products
Is my sponsorship tax deductible? World Alopecia Community, Inc. is a registered exempt organization in the state of Delaware. Our 501(c)(3) status is pending through the Internal Revenue Service.
How can I volunteer at World Alopecia Community, Inc.? Volunteers for World Alopecia Community educate, advocate and fundraise for the organization through assisting with events in your local area, outreach in your community, and assisting with our day-to-day operations. Volunteer opportunities range from short-term to long-term assignments. They are offered in a variety of areas including, but not limited to, finance, fundraising, marketing and communications, public policy, and social media, as well as research and administrative work. Most volunteers are asked to commit to a minimum of 2-5 hours per week. If you’re interested in volunteering, please contact email@example.com.
Can I help collect funds for World Alopecia Community? For fundraising tools, please visit our Become a Fundraiser page.
How can I donate a percentage of online sales to World Alopecia Community?
Information for companies or individuals interested in sponsoring our community through online sales and link resources, please visit our Become a Sponsoring Vendor page.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.